- Account Linking
- Additional Construction Brigade
- Additional Engineer Drone
- Aggressors and Ultra Aggressors
- Base Design
- Clan Base
- Dimensions Map
- Early Relocation
- Energy Dome Scanner
- Global Map
- Item Store
- Leader Clone
- Leader's Secrecy
- Leader's Sets
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Resources and Technology Points
- Time Machine
- VIP Status
The War of the Worlds: Progress — Features
In the War of the Worlds: Progress, points are scored for actions carried out in both your home and enemy Dimensions.
Points in both competing Dimensions are given for the following actions:
- Increasing Dominance by constructing and upgrading buildings
- Increasing Dominance by conducting Researches
- Troop preparation
- Resurrecting and recovering troops
- Completing Missions.
In your home Dimension, points are scored for completing the following actions:
- Collecting resources from resource locations
- Attacking Aggressors and Ultra Aggressors
Any Commander can take part in the War of the Worlds: Progress. Commanders who are Clan members get additional rewards for passing checkpoints in this Competition. Commanders who are not Clan members earn points for their Dimension by completing Competition tasks.
Note that if you joined the Clan after the War of the Worlds: Progress appeared in the Events window, points you earn will not count towards the total Clan points, even if you complete all required tasks in the Competition. In order for your points to count, you have to be a Clan member when the War of the Worlds: Progress appears in the “Soon to be active” block.
For victory in the War of the Worlds: Progress, you can get:
- Access to level 7 resource locations with more resources and a faster collecting speed
- The opportunity to get Aggressors' components when collecting resources in prize resource locations
- Bonuses affecting all the Commanders in the victorious Dimension
Rewards are also given for:
- The Clan passing checkpoints in the War of the Worlds: Progress Competition. These rewards are received by Commanders who have earned at least one point for their Clan
- The top places in the War of the Worlds: Progress Competition rankings taken by Clans (Technology Points).