- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- VIP status
Revival of the Fallen
Individual Raid Troop Headcount
Inaccessibility is an item that allows you to protect your Town from enemy attacks and espionage.
Inaccessibility can last for various durations: 8 hours, 24 hours, 3 days, and 7 days. If you apply several items, their duration periods are added together. You can purchase them in the Item Store in exchange for Gold, in the Order Store for Personal Points, and also as part of Bank offers.
There are two ways to use the item:
- Apply it from the Military section of the My Items tab in the Items window.
2. Go to the Boosts window, then the Army category, select the Inaccessibility section, and activate the Boost.