- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP statuses
As in any other Tournament, to achieve victory, you need points that you can earn by performing various actions.
You will earn points by performing the following actions in either your home or enemy Kingdoms:
- Gaining Power by way of construction and building upgrades
- Gaining Power by conducting Studies
- Training warriors
- Healing and resurrecting warriors
- Completing Tournament tasks
You can only earn points in your home Kingdom by performing the following actions:
- Yielding resources in resource locations
- Attacking Assailants, Alpha Assailants, and Apostates
Any Lord of a Kingdom can participate in the Kingdoms War: Retribution. However, keep in mind that rulers who are Order members can get additional rewards for passing Tournament checkpoints.
Pay attention to the conditions for adding points.
If you join an Order after a Tournament has been announced in the Events window, you won’t receive points for personal and Order achievements, even if you complete all the tasks. You will only earn points for your Kingdom.
If you leave an Order before the Kingdoms War: Retribution ends, you will lose points for personal achievements.
If you are not an Order member when the Kingdoms War: Retribution begins, you won’t earn points for personal or Order achievements, but you will be able to get points for your Kingdom.
If you change your home Kingdom during a Tournament, you will lose points for personal achievements. In addition, Lords who attack your Town won’t get points for doing so.
Note: if you change your home Kingdom using the Novice’s Relocation or Carriage items after a Tournament has been announced, you won’t be able to take part in it.
For the points you earn to count, you must be an Order member when the Kingdoms War: Retribution appears in the “Soon to be active” section of the Events window."
Stride confidently onward! If you gain victory in the Kingdoms War: Retribution, you can receive:
- Access to Great Resource Locations, where the amount of resources and yielding speed are substantially increased.
- Assailants' materials when yielding resources in the Great Resource Locations.
- Speed-ups of key processes and bonuses that affect all Lords from the winning Kingdom.
- Valuable rewards in return for your Order passing Tournament checkpoints: all Lords who earned at least one point for their Order are eligible for these rewards.
- Special rewards for passing personal achievement checkpoints.
- Trophies in the form of Gold that is given to Orders that have placed highly in the Tournament rankings.