- Account linking
- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP status
Each Cardinal has several types of bonuses:
- Temporary bonuses – active for a certain amount of time after the Cardinal has been summoned.
- Permanent bonuses – activated after the Cardinal has been promoted to level one (you don't need to summon the Cardinal to get this type of bonus).
- Bonuses in the Conflict of Cardinals – these affect troop offense and are active only if the Cardinal has been summoned (more details in the Conflict of Cardinals subsection).
You can only have one Cardinal summoned at a time. Summoning a new Cardinal will cancel the bonuses of the previous one, who will go for restoration.