- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- VIP Status
The Subscriptions tab consists of the offers block and the rewards block.
When you subscribe to Gold or resources, you'll immediately receive free Gold and some of the Gold or resources from the purchased pack. You can claim the remaining portion every day (once every 24 hours from the start of your subscription) for a certain number of days.
A special marker indicating the number of updates is displayed in the tab.
Updates may include:
- A new subscription has been added. The marker will disappear if you enter the tab.
- You can now claim a reward in an active subscription. The marker will disappear if you claim the current reward.
- Each subscription is intended for a certain number of days (stated in the offer).
- The whole contents of the offer (except for free Gold) is divided by the number of days in the subscription. So you'll receive a fixed amount of Gold or resources as long as your subscription is active. The "Claim" button is displayed only if you have subscribed to that particular offer.
- If you don't visit the game for a day/several days, you'll receive your reward for all the days you missed when you next enter the game.
- You can have several active subscriptions at the same time.
Please note the Banker and Plunderer subscriptions: when purchasing these offers, you'll receive various bonuses and Gold as a gift.
The Banker subscription increases convoy capacity (including convoys to the Stronghold), and also allows you to exchange resources without paying any rate. The Plunderer subscription increases troop capacity and marching speed. These bonuses will be active until the subscription expires.
You can purchase these offers in the Subscriptions tab in the Bank, but the information about the bonuses and days remaining will be available in the Boosts window (in the Military section for the Plunderer subscription and in the Resources section for the Banker subscription). These subscriptions cannot be added to Favorites.
Important! All boosts in subscriptions are automatically activated at the time of purchase.
Enter the Bank daily and receive a reward. You can claim it in the special block at the top of the screen. There you'll also see the timer displaying the time left until the next reward appears.