- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Greed and Great Greed
You can temporarily increase resource production in your Town by using the Greed and Great Greed items.
For example, if Iron production in your Town is 40,000 units per hour, it will increase to 60,000 units per hour when you activate the 24-Hour Greed (Iron), 50% boost.
The duration of the Greed and Great Greed items is 24 hours and 7 days, respectively. You can purchase them in the Item Store for Gold, in the Clan Store for Loyalty Points, and as part of Bank offers. You can also get these items by attacking Uber Invaders.
There are two ways to apply the items:
1. Opening the Items window, going to the My Items tab, then opening the Resources section.
2. Activating them in the Resources tab of the Boosts window, in the Food Production, Lumber Production, Iron Production, Stone Production, and Silver Production categories.
Important! If you apply several items, their durations are added together. So, if you activate the "24-Hour Greed (Silver), 50%," and then the "7-Day Great Greed (Silver), 50%," the bonus will be active for 8 days.
Boosts that affect the same stat but have different bonuses replace each other.
For example, let's say you activated the "24-Hour Greed (Stone), 50%" boost first, and then the "24-Hour Greed (Stone), 100%" boost. The first one will stop working and the second boost will start working. That is to say, the final value added to Stone production will be 100%, and the duration counter (24 hours) will be reset.