- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
The Infirmary Expander is an item you can use to increase the capacity of all the Infirmaries in the Town.
For example, if your Infirmaries can hold 10,000 wounded warriors, then when you activate the "1-Hour Infirmary Expander, 100%" boost, the number of spaces for healing will increase to 20,000 for 1 hour.
The "1-Hour Infirmary Expander, 100%" and "30-Minute Infirmary Expander, 200%" items can be purchased as part of Bank offers.
There are two ways to apply the items:
1. Opening the Items window, going to the My Items tab, then to the Military section.
2. Activating them in the Military tab of the Boosts window, Infirmary Expander category.
Important! Boosts that affect the same stat but have different bonuses replace each other.
Let's say that first you activated the "1-Hour Infirmary Expander, 100%" boost, and then the "30-Minute Infirmary Expander, 200%" boost. The effect of the first item will stop and the second one will start working. The total increase in the number of spaces for healing will be 200%, and the countdown (30 minutes) will start over.