- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Peace Treaty is an item that you can use to protect your Town from enemy invasions.
Peace Treaty items vary by duration: 8 hours, 24 hours, 3 days, and 7 days. They are available in the Item Store for Gold, in the Clan Store for Loyalty Points, and as part of Bank offers. In addition, the Peace Treaty can be obtained as a reward for entering the game daily and for attacking Uber Invaders.
There are two ways to apply the item:
1. Opening the Items window, going to the My Items tab, then to the Military section.
2. Activating it in the Military tab of the Boosts window, Peace Shield category.
Important! If you apply several items, their durations are added together. So, if you activate the "Peace Treaty, 8 Hours," and then the "Peace Treaty, 24 Hours," your Town will be protected for 32 hours.
If the Peace Treaty is active in the Town, another Jarl can find out when it expires by using the Guard Payoff item.
Please note: you cannot relocate to the Forest of Rocks with an activated Shield. Also, you cannot use this boost if you are already in this location.