- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Tower of Odin
After upgrading the Stronghold to level 4, the Tower of Odin can be built there — the building that allows the Chief and Elders to set Siege status in the Stronghold. This unlocks access to battles with troops led by jötunns and other Jarls' troops that can attack your Stronghold.
Siege status lasts for two hours. After that, the Stronghold's status changes to "Guarded," this means that it cannot be attacked, and the Tower of Odin shifts into a state of recovery.
For building the Tower of Odin and activating Siege status in the Stronghold, you need a special item — Precious Dust. It is also used for upgrading Clan buildings to level 4 and learning Knowledge from the Special category in the Shamans' Residence. To get Precious Dust, transform Legendary class gems in the Workshop.
Upgrading the Tower of Odin level increases the power of troops led by jötunns.
When Siege status is activated in the Stronghold, all Clan members receive a system message in their mail and a special message about it appears in chats. During this time, the Clan Fortress is attacked by troops led by jötunns. They all start marching at the same time but they reach the Stronghold at different times as they come from different places on the Global Map.
The number and strength of troops depend on the level of the Tower of Odin:
- At level 1, the Stronghold is attacked only by troops led by jötunn fighters
- At level 2, troops led by jötunn warriors are added to them
- At level 3, troops led by jötunn soldiers are added
- At level 4, troops led by jötunn commanders appear
For destroying these troops, you receive Soul Shards, which are necessary for enhancing the Aesir.
Other Jarls who are Clan members can also attack your Stronghold while Siege status is active.
You can send reinforcements to guard the Clan Fortress at any time.
During the Siege, in the Marches tab of the Tower of Odin, detailed information about the troops attacking the Clan Stronghold is displayed. You can study it, irrespective of your Watchtower and Tower of Odin levels.
If troops led by jötunns attack the Stronghold, the march block in the tab is outlined with a yellow border. If enemy Jarls attack, it is outlined with a red border.
Reports about attacks and defenses of the Clan Fortresses are the same as the battle reports in the Place of Power, except that the defenders information block displays info about the Clan that holds the Stronghold.
If attacking troops move towards the Clan Fortress, the edges of the screen are highlighted in yellow and the Marches icon appears in the Town window. If a Clan member's Town is attacked at the same time, the highlighting changes to red.
Please note several important rules:
- Jarls can attack the Stronghold, send an Onslaught, scouts, or reinforcements and resources there only if they are in the same Kingdom as the Stronghold.
- The Clan Chief and Elders can activate Siege status only if they are in their home Kingdom.
- The Chief cannot demolish the Stronghold or disband the Clan while Siege status is active.
- For killing enemy warriors during the battles for the Stronghold, Jarls earn points in Competitions and Soul Shards if the opponents are from the enemy Kingdom.
- If Jarls leave the Clan at the moment when the reinforcement troop is formed, the warriors cannot be sent.
- If Jarls are expelled from the Clan, their troops that have been in the Stronghold up until now return to their Town.
- If the defense of the Stronghold fails, reinforcement troops return to their Towns as usually happens in battles for other Fortresses (Siege status remains active in this case).
- If the Clan Stronghold is destroyed or the Clan is disbanded when the Stronghold has Guarded status, all reinforcements return to their Towns.
- If the Clan is disbanded or the Chief destroys the Stronghold when the Elders are trying to activate Siege status, the action cannot be performed.
- If the Elders are expelled from the Clan or downgraded when they are trying to activate Siege status, the action cannot be performed.