- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
End of the Clans Battle
If you are in an enemy Kingdom when the Competition ends, your Town will be automatically relocated to the place of your Town's Echo (the object that saves your territory on the Global Map while you're in the foreign Kingdom) in your home Kingdom.
Rewards in the Clans Battle are divided into four types:
- Rewards for checkpoints (1–10). These are received by Jarls who are Clan members and have earned at least one point in the Competition. Expand each checkpoint block to see the details.
- Rewards for legendary checkpoints (11–15). These are received by Jarls who earned a certain number of points in personal achievements. These checkpoints are outlined with a yellow border in the Competition window.
Important! If you don't earn a certain number of points in personal achievements, you won't receive a reward for legendary checkpoints even if your Clan wins. You can read detailed information about personal achievements in the Global Competitions subsection (Competitions section).
- Rewards for members of the winning Clan. For seven days, bonuses that increase building speed, Knowledge learning, and resource transformation in the Clan Stronghold are active for all Clan members (you can find out more about this in the corresponding block of the Events window). Also, Jarls who earned at least one point in the Competition get Star Shards.
- Reward for the Chief of the winning Clan. In addition to other trophies, the Clan Chief receives resources for Clan development. The amount of resources depends on the League the Clan belongs to, and on the total number of points earned by the Clan in the Competition.
Important! If you joined the Clan after the Competition was announced and you were appointed Chief, you won't receive rewards even if your Clan wins.
The Clan that lost doesn't receive any negative bonuses.