- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
To earn points in the Clans Battle, each participant must complete tasks set by the Competition.
Points are earned in both the home and enemy Kingdoms. But you receive more points for actions performed in the enemy's territory.
Points are awarded in both personal and Clan achievements.
There are seven task categories in total:
- Yielding resources in resource locations
- Hunting Invaders and Ghosts
- Training, healing, and resurrecting warriors
- Killing enemy warriors during an attack
- Killing enemy warriors during defense
- Increasing Influence
- Developing the Clan Stronghold
Please note: the points in the Developing the Clan Stronghold category are awarded only in Clan achievements, they don't count toward the personal achievements of the Chief or Elders.
Please also remember: if a Jarl joins the Clan after the Competition is announced and becomes the Clan Chief, the Clan stops earning points for developing the Stronghold.
To win the Competition, a Clan must lead by points in the most categories. If the opponents succeed in an equal number of categories, the Clan that earned the most points overall wins.
If your Clan wins the Battle, each Clan member who earned at least one point will get a reward set by the Competition.
Please note: in global Competitions, Jarls only earn points for kills when killing warriors from the opposing Clan and troops led by jötunns.
The following rules apply in the Clans Battle:
- If you joined a Clan after the Competition was announced, you won't earn points for the Clan and won't receive rewards even if you complete all the necessary tasks. You need to be a Clan member before the Clans Battle appears in the "Soon to be active" block in order for your points to count.
- If during the Competition one of the two competing Clans is disbanded, it will lose all its earned points. The other Clan becomes the winner and continues to earn points for completing all tasks that don't require killing enemy warriors.
- If you quit the Clan before the Competition ends, you won't receive rewards for new Clan achievements.
- If tasks in the Clans Battle are the same as the tasks in clan or personal Competitions, then points are awarded for all Competitions.
- You will receive rewards for personal achievements if your Clan wins the Competition.