- Battle for the Throne
- Clans Battle
- Contacting support
- Global Map
- Hero Sets
- Hero's Skills
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- The Clan Stronghold
- The Hero
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- VIP Status
During the Kingdoms Battle: Fury Competition, a temporary bonus is activated for 3 hours or Towers of Fury appear in each of the four Kingdoms in turn.
The temporary bonus doubles the number of points that are earned for completing a certain task in the Competition. Bonuses affect all Jarls who are in this Kingdom. Bonuses cannot repeat or appear twice in a row in the same Kingdom.
To see information about an activated temporary bonus, go to the Events window, then open Competitions → Kingdoms Battle: Fury → Info. Scroll down to the Kingdoms block. Here you can see information about the Kingdoms that are fighting each other in the Competition and an illustration divided into four zones for each Kingdom. Please note: the Kingdom where a temporary bonus is activated is marked with a special icon. Temporary bonuses that are currently active are displayed under the illustration.
Towers of Fury are special Fortresses that appear only during the Kingdoms Battle: Fury. They contain resources and neutral troops. There are 6 levels of Towers of Fury. The level affects the amount of resources and the number of defenders in a Fortress. Towers of Fury can be found using Navigator (you can only search for them during the Kingdoms Battle: Fury).
A Tower of Fury has two states: intact and destroyed. If a Fortress is attacked at least once, it burns and will burn until it disappears from the Global Map. Please note: if your reinforcements leave the Tower of Fury and there are still resources left in it, this Fortress can be attacked again.
A Tower of Fury disappears from the Global Map if:
- Its time on the Global Map has expired
- The Competition has ended
- All resources were plundered
In the home Kingdom, you can attack Towers of Fury, send an Onslaught or your scouts there, and defend them by sending reinforcements (if a Tower is occupied by a clansman). In an enemy Kingdom, you can only attack, send an Onslaught, and send scouts. Jarls who currently have Fortresses appearing in their Kingdom can send their reinforcements to a Tower of Fury regardless of its state (intact or destroyed).
Only Jarls who are Clan members can attack and defend a Tower of Fury. Battles for Towers of Fury will bring you resources, Soul Shards, and points in the Competition (even if Towers of Fury are in your home Kingdom).
- If a Tower of Fury disappears from the Global Map while a troop is marching to it, this troop will turn and go back to the Town after reaching the place where the Tower of Fury was.
- If a Tower of Fury disappears when there are reinforcements in it, the Jarls' troops will return to their Towns.
- If a Jarl holding a Tower of Fury is expelled from the Clan, then their troops also return to the Town.
- If a Jarl sends reinforcements to a Tower of Fury and this Fortress is captured by another Clan, the Jarl will receive a message saying their troop didn't reach its goal, and their troops will return to the Town.
- Neutral troops defend a Tower together with the Jarl who has captured it and occupy one reinforcement slot by default.
- Jarls who are not Clan members cannot fight for Towers of Fury.
The red level marker is displayed above a Tower of Fury. The marker becomes green and is displayed together with the Clan Shield and tag/name for Jarls whose Clan is holding the Fortress.
Reports about attacks, espionage, and Onslaughts on a Tower of Fury differ slightly from standard reports.
- If an attack or an Onslaught was successful, the trophies block is added to the report. This shows the number of Soul Shards received.
- If an attack or an Onslaught failed, the information about who was holding the Tower of Fury is not displayed.
- If there were only defenders in the Tower of Fury, then when an attack or an Onslaught is successful, the Tower of Fury icon (instead of a Clan name) is displayed in the enemy information block. Hit the icon to open the Fortress information window.
- Regardless of whether espionage was successful, information about the enemy is not displayed.
- If there was another Clan in the Tower of Fury, warrior stats are not displayed in the detailed information.
Reports about successful battles for a Tower of Fury are similar to those for the Place of Power. You can learn more about them in the Place of Power section.