- Battle for the Throne
- Clans Battle
- Contacting support
- Global Map
- Hero Sets
- Hero's Skills
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- The Clan Stronghold
- The Hero
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- VIP Status
Points in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury are earned both in the home and enemy Kingdoms. Points are awarded for the following actions:
- Destroying warriors from enemy Kingdoms
- Yielding resources in resource locations in enemy Kingdoms*
- Attacking Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts in enemy Kingdoms
* Towers of Fury are Fortresses and not resource locations, so plundering them won't count in this task.
Important: you can attack warriors from your home Kingdom who are currently in an enemy Kingdom, but this won't earn you any points. Points are earned for destroying neutral troops.
Points are awarded to all Jarls, Clans, and Kingdoms that participate in the Competition. Kingdom points are the total number of points earned by all Jarls from one Kingdom.
Jarls cannot find out the number of points earned by enemy Clans and Kingdoms until the Competition ends.
From the moment the Competition is announced and until it ends, points are awarded under the following rules:
- If a Jarl is a Clan member, they earn personal points, Clan points, and Kingdom points
- If a Jarl is not a Clan member, they earn only personal points and Kingdom points
- If a Jarl joined a Clan after the Competition was announced, then they don't receive Clan points, but earn personal and Kingdom points
- If a Jarl quit their Clan or was expelled from it during the Competition, then they don't receive Clan points but earn personal and Kingdom points
- If a Jarl has changed their home Kingdom, then they don't earn any points
Important! Jarls receive a reward for personal achievements after the Competition ends only if their Kingdom took 1st or 2nd place in the Competition.
If tasks in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury are the same as the tasks in clan or personal Competitions, then the Jarl earns points for all Competitions.