- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Espionage, attacks, sending resources and reinforcements are carried out by sending marches. The Shrine of Odin allows to perform marches and keep track of all your troops movements.
Espionage is a type of march where you don't attack a Jarl's Town but instead send your warriors to scout.
- Scouts cannot participate in attacks, Onslaughts, or resource yielding, but they can be a part of reinforcements together with other troops. They can only fight other scouts, and these battles also provide points in Competitions.
- Espionage will be successful if your scouts defeat the enemy scouts. When your enemy doesn't have scouts, a march is always successful. Your opponents receive a report only if there was a battle between your and their scouts.
- Information about scout marches is duplicated in the "Clansmen's battles" section of the Clans window.
- A scout troop moves much faster than a regular military march. A Jarl targeted for espionage cannot see the approaching scout troop on the Global Map. The Watchtower also doesn't give warnings about espionage.
- If scouts who are defending the Town win, then the Jarl conducting the espionage doesn't receive any information.
If your espionage attempt succeeds, you will receive a report in your mail containing information about the following:
- The enemy Jarl
- Troops in the Jarl's Town (type and number of warriors, active bonuses)
- The Jarl's resources
- The Hero and Shaman, if they were in the Town during the espionage (Hero's and Shaman's levels, active bonuses)
Please note: the report shows the amount of resources a Jarl can plunder if the attack succeeds. This amount doesn't take into account resources stored in the Vault.
You can improve the stats of your scouts in the Valkyries' Citadel, as well as by using Knowledge, Skills, equipment, boosts, VIP status bonuses, bonuses from the Valley of the Aesir, Town Skins, gems, runes, the Shaman Wendla-of-Shadow, the Spy repute from the Place of Power, and some Aesir and achievements.