- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Espionage, attacks, sending resources and reinforcements are carried out by sending marches. The Shrine of Odin allows to perform marches and keep track of all your troops movements.
You can send reinforcements to your clanmates' Towns. To do this, choose a Jarl from the list of your clanmates, hit the "Action" button, and hit the "Send reinforcements" icon in the window that appears. Then you need to gather a troop: choose the type and number of warriors and specify whether the Hero or a Shaman will go on the march. You can also send reinforcements from the information window for the Jarl's Town on the Global Map or from the chat window.
You can send reinforcements to Fortresses: the Place of Power, the Throne of Jotunheim, Towers of Fury, and the Clan Stronghold. However, the number of reinforcements and warriors that can defend a Fortress is limited to 50 troops.
Please note: if the limit for reinforcements or the number of warriors in a Fortress is exceeded, you cannot send a new troop.
- You can only send warriors that you have in the Town
- Your troop can include warriors of one type or different types
- Jarls can recall reinforcements they have sent, and Jarls who have visiting reinforcements in their Towns can make them leave
Sending reinforcements to your clanmate will fail in the following cases:
- The Jarl you send the reinforcement to doesn't have the Mead Hall yet
- The number of warriors in the reinforcement exceeds the free space in the Town of the Jarl you're sending the reinforcement to
- You were expelled from the Clan while you had the window for sending warriors open
- The clanmate you want to send a reinforcement to is in another Kingdom during a global Competition
- You don't have available marches or warriors to send
If a Jarl's Town is automatically relocated, all reinforcements present in it return to their senders instantly. But if a Jarl is exiled from the Valley of the Aesir, all reinforcements stay in the Jarl's Town.