- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
This tab displays Skins that change the Town's appearance on the Global Map and also give bonuses to various stats. The tab includes two sections: All Skins and Skin bonuses.
The All Skins section displays the Skins that you can unlock and upgrade.
All Skins have certain markers:
- The color marker shows the Skin type (Usual, Rare, Legendary)
- The Skin level indicator is displayed in the form of a star (shown only for unlocked Skins)
- An arrow above the Skin image indicates that the Skin is upgradable (if all requirements have been met and you have a certain number of Star Shards)
Skins are displayed in the following layout: first in the list are Skins that you have unlocked, then unavailable Skins, and then "No Skin" at the end. If you hit "No Skin," you'll restore your Town's standard appearance on the Global Map.
The Skin bonuses subsection contains information about all active bonuses from unlocked Skins.