- Battle for the Throne
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Clan Stronghold
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- VIP Status
Chest of Loki
Reward for Loyalty
Chat allows you to communicate with other Vikings. There are several rooms for communication:
- Common Chat is available for all Jarls from the same Kingdom.
- Clan Chat is for communication between allies, it appears when you join a Clan.
- Jotunheim Chat is for Vikings who have gone to the vast lands of the icy world.
- Homeland Chat is used for communication between warriors from the same Kingdom during global Competitions.
- Foreign Land Chat replaces Common Chat when you are in the enemy Kingdom during global Competitions.
- Chiefs Chat allows all Chiefs from the same Kingdom to coordinate their actions.