- Battle for the Throne
- Clans Battle
- Contacting support
- Global Map
- Hero Sets
- Hero's Skills
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- The Clan Stronghold
- The Hero
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- VIP Status
In the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, points are earned for actions carried out in both your home and enemy Kingdoms.
Points in both competing Kingdoms are given for the following actions:
- Increasing Influence by constructing and upgrading buildings
- Increasing Influence by learning Knowledge
- Training warriors
- Resurrecting and healing troops
- Completing Tasks
In your home Kingdom, points are earned for completing the following actions:
- Plundering resource locations
- Attacking Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts
Any Jarl from the Kingdom can take part in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge. Jarls who are Clan members can earn additional points for passing checkpoints in this Competition. Jarls who are not Clan members can earn points for their Kingdom by completing Competition tasks.
Note the conditions of earning points:
- If you join a Clan after the Competition was announced in the Events window, points for personal and clan achievements will not be awarded, even if you complete all the necessary tasks.
- If you leave the Clan before the Competition is over, your personal achievements are canceled.
- If you are not a Clan member when the Kingdom Battle commences, you will only be able to earn points for your Kingdom. Points for personal and clan achievements will not be awarded.
- If you move to another Kingdom after the Competition is announced, using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items, you will no longer be counted as a participant. All your personal achievements will be canceled, and other Jarls will not earn points for attacking your Town.
This means that you must be a Clan member when the Kingdoms Battle appears in the "Soon to be active" block in order to earn points for your personal and clan achievements.
For victory in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, you will receive:
- Access to special resource locations — Gifts of the Gods — with more resources and faster yielding speed
- Invaders' materials when yielding resources in prize resource locations
- Bonuses affecting all the Jarls in the victorious Kingdom
- Rewards for the Clan passing checkpoints in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition (these rewards are received by Jarls who have earned at least one point in their Clan)
- Rewards for personal achievements in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition — the value of these rewards depends on the League the Jarl is in and on the checkpoint they passed (received by members of the winning Kingdom)
- Gold and items (received by Clans that have taken the top places in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition rankings)