- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
VIP status provides a range of valuable bonuses. The number and significance of these bonuses increase with each VIP level.
VIP status gives you a range of valuable bonuses, the number and effectiveness of which increase with each VIP level. There are 40 levels of VIP status.
VIP status is activated automatically when you reach a new VIP level or apply special VIP Status Activation items.
To reach the next VIP level, you will need to earn a certain number of VIP points. You can get them:
- In the Item Store for Gold
- In the Clan Store for Loyalty Points
- As a reward in some Competitions
- As a gift from the King of Jotunheim (King's Gifts: VIP Points)
- As part of Bank offers
Attack Invaders and Uber Invaders, banish Ghosts, and claim the reward for loyalty when entering the game — this way you will earn even more VIP points.
VIP status is active for a limited period of time. After it expires, the bonuses from the status disappear, while the number of VIP points and your VIP level don't change.
By hitting the VIP status icon, you'll get access to the following information:
- Whether VIP status is active or not
- The current VIP status level and what bonuses it grants
- How many VIP points are required to reach the next VIP level
To find out what bonuses you'll get by reaching a certain VIP level, hit the VIP status icon, then the "Bonuses" button in the upper part of the window you'll see. Next, select the level you'd like to see the bonuses for.
Please note: military VIP status bonuses affect the Onslaught initiator and the reinforcement troops only while the status is active.
You can also learn more about some VIP status bonuses in the "Special VIP status bonuses" subsection.