- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Studying Drafts and crafting
Drafts are studied in the Arms Guild. Drafts allow each member of the Clan to craft special equipment for their Hero in their Town's Forge.
In the Drafts tab, equipment is divided into the following categories:
Each of these categories contains a list of Drafts sorted by status:
- Being studied
- Not studied
To study a Draft, you need a certain amount of Clan resources and Coal. Coal can be purchased:
- In the Clan Store for Loyalty Points
- As part of Bank offers
Only the Chief and the Elders have the right to start or cancel the studying of Drafts. Other Clan members can speed up the started process by using Clan boosts.
After the Draft has been studied, all Clan members receive a system message in their game mail.
You can start crafting new equipment in the following ways:
- Go to the Drafts tab in the Arms Guild and tap the "Craft" button in the studied Draft's window.
- Go to the Equipment tab in the Forge, then proceed to the Special subcategory for one of the categories (Helmets, Armor, Weapon, Boots and Amulets) depending on the equipment for which the Draft was studied.
Please note that special equipment is crafted from different combinations of 4 components. The components for crafting are as follows:
- Common materials
- Standard equipment
- Invaders' materials
- Invaders' equipment
- Special equipment