- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
In global Competitions, Jarls from one Kingdom compete with Jarls from another Kingdom. Battles can take place on the territory of all opponent Kingdoms.
There are four types of global Competitions: Clans Battle, Kingdoms Battle, Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, and Kingdoms Battle: Fury. You can read about the rules for these Competitions in the relevant "How to play" sections.
Features of global Competitions
- Any Jarls who are Clan members can relocate to enemy Kingdoms an unlimited number of times as long as the Competition is active and they have the Great Relocation items. To relocate successfully, you need to fulfill the same conditions as for relocation within a Kingdom.
- Jarls can send convoys and reinforcements only to those clansmen who are in the same Kingdom as them. Clansmen who relocate to an enemy Kingdom can interact with each other in the same way as in their home Kingdom.
- Jarls who are in their home Kingdom can add messages to the Clan walls of their Kingdom; however, they can only read the walls of Clans from other Kingdoms. Jarls who relocate to an enemy Kingdom can only write on their own Clan wall. The walls of all other Clans from either foreign Kingdoms or their home Kingdom are available only for reading.
- If a Clan is holding the Place of Power, then its Chief and Elders can assign Reputes only to Jarls from the home Kingdom that are currently there. The Chief and Elders must also be in the home Kingdom.
- Help to clansmen in speeding up processes works without limits in any Kingdom.
- During a global Competition, you can participate in an Onslaught only if it's organized in the Kingdom where you are currently located.
- Jarls cannot create a Clan when in an enemy Kingdom. To do that, they need to return to their home Kingdom.
- Jarls cannot leave the Clan, disband it, or transfer power while they are outside their home Kingdom. They also cannot transfer power to a clansman who is in an enemy Kingdom.
- The Chief and Elders can expel a Jarl who is currently outside the home Kingdom from the Clan. This Jarl will remain in the enemy Kingdom until the Competition ends or until they use the Return item.
- Jarls who are in an enemy Kingdom and have been expelled from the Clan cannot join another Clan or create their own until they return to their home Kingdom.
- Jarls from warring Kingdoms can attack only Towns of Jarls who are Clan members or have a Palace of level 15 or higher.
- Jarls can attack the Place of Power in an enemy Kingdom and thus earn points for destroying enemy troops, but they cannot capture this location.
- Attacking the Town of a Jarl who permanently moved to another Kingdom after the Competition was announced (and therefore isn't participating in this Competition) won't earn you points.*
* In the Clans Battle, this requirement doesn't apply. If the Jarl permanently moved to another Kingdom after this Competition was announced and joined the Clan, then this Jarl won't bring points to the Clan, but enemy Clan will get points for attacking this Jarl.
During the Kingdoms Battle, Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, and Kingdoms Battle: Fury global Competitions, Jarls are marked with a certain color depending on their current status.
- Jarls from your Kingdom that are in an enemy Kingdom and Jarls who have permanently moved to your Kingdom using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items are marked in green.
- Jarls from an enemy Kingdom that are in your lands are marked in red.
- Jarls who permanently moved to an enemy Kingdom using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items after the Competition was announced are marked in yellow.
- The Town's Echo located at the place of your Town is marked in blue.
Color markers are displayed:
- In the Navigator tab (Town's icon, Jarl's name)
- In reports about battles (Jarl's avatar)
- On the Global Map (Jarl's Town)
- During Onslaughts (Jarl's avatar)
- In a Jarl's profile (Jarl's avatar)
During the Clans Battle, the following color markers are used:
- Jarls from the opposing Clan are marked in red (both in the home and in enemy Kingdoms)
- Your clanmates who are in the enemy Kingdom are marked in green.
- Jarls from other Kingdoms who are not connected with the opposing Clan and who permanently moved to yours or the enemy Kingdom are marked in blue.
During global Competitions, you will have access to the Homeland and Foreign Land Chats, where Jarls from your home Kingdom and enemy Kingdoms will have special color markers.
The Homeland Chat is used for communication between Jarls from the same Kingdom. The Foreign Land Chat replaces the Common Chat when you're in an enemy Kingdom.
The Chiefs Chat is available for all Clan Chiefs from the same Kingdom. Here, leaders of alliances can discuss general tactics and strategies to win in the Competition.
This means that Jarls who are in their home Kingdom can write in:
- The Homeland Chat
- The Clan Chat (if they are a member of a Clan)
Jarls who relocated to an enemy Kingdom can write in:
- The Homeland Chat
- The Clan Chat (if they are a member of a Clan)
- The Foreign Land Chat
Color markers for Jarls in Chats
- Jarls who are in their home Kingdom are marked in orange in the Homeland Chat.
- Jarls from the home Kingdom who relocated to an enemy Kingdom are marked in gray in the Homeland Chat and in orange in the Foreign Land Chat.
- Jarls from an enemy Kingdom are marked in red in all Chats.
- Fellow clansmen or your Clan Chief who are in the same Kingdom with you are marked in orange in the Clan Chat or in the Chiefs Chat.
- Fellow clansmen or your Clan Chief who are in a different Kingdom than you are marked in gray in the Clan Chat or in the Chiefs Chat.
Personal and Clan achievements
After a Competition is over, you receive a reward for personal achievements (for passed checkpoints) if your Kingdom came 1st or 2nd. When passing checkpoints in personal achievements, your League and not the Clan League is counted.
If you are a Clan member, you earn points and receive a reward for every checkpoint you passed. If you're not a Clan member or joined it after the Competition was announced, you don't earn points and don't receive a reward for personal and Clan achievements.
In personal achievements
Points for personal achievements can decrease during a Competition and even go into negative figures if a Jarl demolishes buildings (in Competitions where there are tasks to increase Influence by constructing and upgrading buildings).
The number of rewards for passed checkpoints is determined based on the number of points earned for personal achievements by the time the Competition ends.
For example, suppose that a Jarl has earned a certain number of points and reached checkpoint 3. Then the Jarl demolishes buildings and their points for personal achievements are between checkpoints 2 and 3. In this case, when the Competition ends (if the Jarl's Kingdom won), the Jarl will receive rewards only for checkpoints 1 and 2. Jarls who have a negative number of points won't receive any reward for personal achievements.
In Clan achievements
Clan points can decrease during a Competition and even go into negative figures if clansmen demolish buildings.
For example, suppose that a Clan has reached a certain checkpoint and received a reward for doing so. After some time, the Clan points decrease as some clansmen demolish buildings in their Towns. The Clan members have to work hard to earn the required number of points and reach the same checkpoint for a second time. But the Clan won't receive a reward for this achievement again.