- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's info
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
End of the Kingdoms Battle: Fury
If you are in an enemy Kingdom when the Competition ends, you'll be automatically relocated to the place of your Town's Echo (the object that saves your territory on the Global Map while you're in an enemy Kingdom) in your home Kingdom.
Important! Jarls who permanently moved to another Kingdom using the Novice's Relocation or Drakkar items during the Competition are not relocated automatically when the Competition ends.
If you were performing an attack or any other action when the Kingdoms Battle: Fury ended, it will be canceled, your troops will return immediately, and your Town will be relocated to your home Kingdom.
Rewards in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury are divided into four types.
- Rewards for checkpoints (1–10). These are received by Jarls who are Clan members and have earned at least one point in the Competition. Expand each checkpoint block to see the reward.
- Rewards for legendary checkpoints (11–15). These are received by Jarls who earned a certain number of points in personal achievements during the Competition. These checkpoints are outlined with a yellow border in the Competition window.
Important! If you don't earn a certain number of points in personal achievements, you won't receive a reward for legendary checkpoints even if your Clan wins. You can read detailed information about personal achievements in the Global Competitions subsection (Competitions section).
- A reward for a top place in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury Competition ranking. All members of the winning Clans receive a reward depending on the League they're in and the place they took in the Competition.
- A reward for victory in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury Competition. Special level 9 Gifts of the Gods resource locations appear in the Kingdom that took 1st place, and level 8 Gifts of the Gods appear in the Kingdom that took 2nd place. All Jarls from the winning Kingdoms also receive increased bonuses. You can learn more about them in the corresponding block of the Events window.
The Gifts of the Gods exist for 5 days from the moment they appear or until the location runs out of resources. If your troops are located there when the location expires, it will disappear after they leave it.
Please note: the locations will appear on the Global Map until the maximum number is reached.
Yielding speed in level 8 Gifts of the Gods locations is 10 times higher, and 20 times higher in level 9 Gifts of the Gods locations. By yielding resources in these locations, you can receive Coffers of the Gods and/or Hero's Coffrets.
Coffers of the Gods contain Obsidian or Gold Nuggets. These items are necessary for learning the Tier VII Warriors Knowledge and upgrading buildings between levels 32 and 35.
Hero's Coffrets contain Books of Knowledge to increase the Hero's experience, Star Shards to upgrade the Town Skins, and/or Hero's Keys to upgrade the Hero between levels 61 and 70.
You can check the number of available Coffers of the Gods and Hero's Coffrets in the Treasure section, in the My Items tab.
If Kingdoms earn the same number of points, they are arranged by Kingdom number in the winners' list. The lowest-numbered Kingdoms take the top places. If some Kingdoms don't earn any points at all, they're also arranged in numerical order.