- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
The mini-map is a special mode of the Global Map that displays all important objects. To open it, hit the corresponding icon on the Global Map.
Please note: the mini-map icon is only available in the Kingdom where your Town is located.
By using the mini-map, you can always view where your Town is located in relation to the Place of Power.
The mini-map also displays:
- Fortresses — Place of Power, your Clan Stronghold, Towers of Fury, Throne of Jotunheim
- Locations — resource location zones on the Global Map
- Landmarks — special marks that you place on the Global Map
- Clanmates — Towns of Jarls from your Clan
- Enemies — Towns of enemy Jarls (only during the Clans Battle Competition)
- Monsters — special Invaders and Ghosts in Jotunheim
Please note: you can only see the Clan Stronghold on the mini-map of your home Kingdom.
You can configure the objects displayed on the mini-map by using filters. You can apply several filters at once.
If you select an object on the mini-map, the Global Map will open, and you will proceed to the point at the corresponding coordinates.
The mini-map refreshes when opened, but no more than once a minute.