- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP status
You can ask any game-related question you wish by filling out the contact form in the How to play section.
You can also find out the information you need by going to the "Ask a question" section of the game Menu.
Please note the following:
- Always write your game ID (you can find it by opening the About the game section of the Menu) or your Order name and tag, precise Town coordinates and Kingdom name/number. This information will help us to find your game account.
- Describe the situation step by step. The more details you provide, the better.
- If you have screenshots, for example, payment receipts or battle reports, please send them to us.
The most frequently used methods for taking screenshots on different devices are listed below.
- Press the "Sleep mode"/"Wake up" button in the upper part or on the side of the device. Hold it for several seconds.
- Tap the "Home" button.
- To find the screenshot, go to Photos, then Albums and select the Camera section.
- Press the power button and volume down button simultaneously. Hold them for several seconds.
- The screenshot will be saved on the device and in the upper part of the screen a screenshot mark will appear.
If these steps didn't help, we recommend that you consult the user manual for your device.
- If you are asking a technical question, please specify the game version (you can find this by opening the "About the game" section of the Menu), device model, and operating system version (this information is usually stored in the device settings).
- If you need to restore account access, you must specify your Kingdom number/name and the precise Town coordinates of two accounts — the lost one and the current one. Let us know how much Gold there was in the lost account and which device you've logged into the game from, and also attach any payment receipts. This will help us to identify the account as yours.
- Do not resend your request. The more similar requests you send, the longer you will have to wait for answers.
- The history of all your requests to our support service is stored.