- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Warrior Training Limit
The Warrior Training Limit item temporarily increases the maximum number of warriors in training in the Barracks.
For example, if the number of warriors you can train is 100,000, then when you activate the "30-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 440%" boost, this number will increase to 540,000 for 30 minutes.
The duration of the Warrior Training Limit items is 10 and 30 minutes. These boosts can be purchased in the Bank or received as rewards in some Competitions.
There are two ways to apply the items:
1. Opening the Items window, going to the My Items tab, then to the Military section.
2. Activating them in the Boosts window, Military tab, Number of Warriors in Training category.
Important! Boosts that affect the same stat but have different bonuses replace each other.
For example, let's say you applied the "10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 1100%" boost first, and then the "10-Minute Warrior Training Limit, 2200%" boost. The effect of the first item will stop and the second one will start working. This means that the total increase in the number of trained warriors will be 2,200%, and the countdown (10 minutes) will start over.