- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Holmgang. Setting traps
During the defense phase, the Chief and Elders can enhance the defenses of the Clan's Forts by using traps that provide bonuses against various troop types. Only one trap can be set in each Fort, and it will only be active for one phase.
Before using traps, you need to upgrade them to level 1 in the Trap Workshop in the Clan Stronghold. You can read more about this in the "Crafting and upgrading traps" section.
To set a trap:
1. Hit the "Set a trap" button in the Fort window.
2. Go to the tab with the troop type against which you want to set a trap.
3. Once you've selected the desired trap, hit the "Set the trap" button.
Traps can have different bonuses, and you will need different amounts of Precious Dust to set them. If you do not have enough, replenish your Resource Storage stocks in the Clan Stronghold.
Remember that each trap can only be set once during the Competition.
The Info tab of the Fort window displays the bonuses of the trap that has been set.
When preparing for the next defense phase, the Chief and Clan Elders can set any other available trap in the Fort.