- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
Invaders are unique opponents that appear on the Global Map and attack Kingdoms periodically. Their health reserve is considerable, which is determined by their level.
Festive Uber Invaders
Festive Uber Invaders appear on the Global Map on certain days and only for three hours.
You can destroy a festive Uber Invader with one hit: your Hero needs only 100 units of energy and the learned "Unlock Invaders I" Knowledge. For doing this, you will receive a valuable trophy: an Uber Invader's Treasure.
The level of the Treasure (from 1 to 6) depends on the damage dealt by your Hero. The stronger the hit, the higher the level of the Treasure, and the bigger the reward it contains. You can view the total number of Treasures you have in the My Items tab, Treasures section.
- After you destroy a festive Uber Invader, no resource location is left
- These opponents are distributed evenly all over the Kingdom
- They have their own unique symbols (instead of the standard Uber Invader symbol)
- In the Events window, festive Uber Invaders are displayed as usual Uber Invaders
- Destroying festive Uber Invaders doesn't count towards points in Competitions