- Battle for the Throne
- Clan Stronghold
- Clans Battle
- Global Map
- Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Jarl's Palace
- Jarl's profile
- Jarl's Town
- Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Kingdoms Battle: Revenge
- Kingdoms Map
- Linking and restoring your account
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Reward for Loyalty
- The Kingdoms Battle
- The Place of Power
- Town Skins
- VIP Status
In the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, points are earned for actions carried out in both your home and enemy Kingdoms.
Points in both competing Kingdoms are given for the following actions:
- Increasing Influence by constructing and upgrading buildings
- Increasing Influence by learning Knowledge
- Training warriors
- Resurrecting and healing troops
- Completing Tasks
In your home Kingdom, points are earned for completing the following actions:
- Plundering resource locations
- Attacking Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts
Any Jarl from the Kingdom can take part in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge. Jarls who are Clan members can earn additional points for passing checkpoints in this Competition. Jarls who are not Clan members can earn points for their Kingdom by completing Competition tasks.
Note the conditions of earning points:
- Jarls who join a Clan in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window don't receive points for personal or Clan achievements (even if they complete all the necessary tasks). In this case, they also don't earn points for their Kingdom.
- Jarls who are not Clan members when the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge starts also don't earn any points, including Kingdom points.
- Jarls who quit their Clan before the Competition ends will lose their points for personal achievements. In addition, they stop earning personal and Clan points, as well as Kingdom points.
- If you move to another Kingdom after the Competition is announced, using the Drakkar or Novice's Relocation items, you will no longer be counted as a participant. All your personal achievements will be canceled, and other Jarls will not earn points for attacking your Town.
This means that you have to be a Clan member 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window (in the "Soon to be active" block) in order to earn points for your personal and Clan achievements in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge.
Please note: Jarls who are not Clan members, leave a Clan, or join it in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced can bring points to warriors from the opponent Kingdoms who attack them.
For victory in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, you will receive:
- Access to special resource locations — Gifts of the Gods — with more resources and faster yielding speed
- Invaders' materials when yielding resources in prize resource locations
- Bonuses affecting all the Jarls in the victorious Kingdom
- Rewards for the Clan passing checkpoints in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition (these rewards are received by Jarls who have earned at least one point in their Clan)
- Rewards for personal achievements in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition — the value of these rewards depends on the League the Jarl is in and on the checkpoint they passed (received by members of the winning Kingdom)
- Gold and items (received by Clans that have taken the top places in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge Competition rankings)