- Account linking
- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP status
Infirmaries' Capacity is an item that allows you to temporarily increase the capacity of all Infirmaries in the Town.
For example, if your Infirmaries can accommodate 10,000 injured warriors, the 1-Hour Infirmaries' Capacity, +100% Boost increases the number of places by 100%, i.e. to 20,000.
You can purchase the Infirmaries' Capacity item as part of Bank offers.
There are two ways to use the item:
1. Apply it from the Military section of the My Items tab in the Items window.
2. Go to the Boosts window, then the Army category, select the Infirmaries' Capacity section, and activate the Boost.