- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- VIP status
Every Lord needs resources to construct and upgrade buildings, conduct Studies, and to expand their army and provide for it. In addition, a rich Lord can share their resources with other Order members at any time.
There are six types of resource: Lumber, Stone, Iron, Food, Silver, and Gold.
There are several ways to obtain resources for the Town:
- From resource buildings in the Lord’s Town (these produce all resources except Gold).
- Successfully attacking Towns of other Lords (if they have resources). Note: you cannot steal Gold.
- Successfully attacking resource locations in the Kingdom (Lumber in the Loggers Camp, Stone in the Stone Pit, Iron in the Ore Mine, Food in the Hunters Settlement, Silver in the Fief, Gold in the Gold Mine).
- Opening the Treasure and completing Quests.
- From carts sent to Order members.
- Accomplishing Errands.
- Completing Tournament tasks (you get Gold as a reward for ranking highly and passing checkpoints in some Tournaments).
- From the Lord's Coffers.
- Buying Bank offers and items in the Store.
You can build the following resource buildings in your Town:
The more resource buildings there are in the Town and the higher their level, the greater the quantity of resources of a certain type that is produced. To increase the amount of resources produced in the Town, upgrade the corresponding Hero’s Skills and improve economic Studies.
You can view resource production statistics in a special tab in the Palace:
If you yield resources by attacking a resource location or another Lord’s Town, the amount of resources your troops can bring back is equal to the total troop capacity. Troop capacity is increased if your Hero leads the troop and has special bonuses that affect capacity (for example, suitable equipment).