- Account Linking
- Additional Construction Brigade
- Additional Engineer Drone
- Aggressors and Ultra Aggressors
- Base Design
- Clan Base
- Dimensions Map
- Early Relocation
- Energy Dome Scanner
- Global Map
- Item Store
- Leader Clone
- Leader's Secrecy
- Leader's Sets
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Resources and Technology Points
- Terminator Genisys: Future War is closing down
- Time Machine
- VIP Status
Enemy bases are the bases of Commanders who are not in the same Clan as you. You can attack them to plunder their resources, spy on them or conduct Onslaughts. You can only conduct an Onslaught on a base if you are a Clan member. Don’t forget that your Base is also in constant danger of being attacked by enemy troops.
If an Energy Dome is active on the enemy base, you cannot attack it or spy on it.
Attacking a Commander’s base that has a Headquarters/Core below level 6 will not bring you any resources.