- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- VIP status
- The "Battle on the Isles" Tournament
This epic Tournament is a contest between pairs of Orders that takes place in a new location – on the Royal Isles. You can learn more about it in the "How to play" guide, in the "Battle on the Isles" article.
- Improved military Boosts
All "10-Minute Increased Offense, +100%" and "10-Minute Increased Defense, +100%" Boosts (even those that you already have at your disposal) have been changed to "10-Minute Increased Offense, +500%" and "10-Minute Increased Defense, +500%" respectively.
- Changes to the duration of the Kingdoms War and Kingdoms War: Retribution
Rounds in these two Tournaments now last for 16 hours instead of 24 hours. This means that each Tournament will last for 2 days.
Added at players' requests:
- An individual capacity for each type of Castle
Each type now has a different capacity for the number of reinforcements:
- Eternal Stronghold – 275,000,000 units
- Order Citadel – 265,000,000 units
- Rebels' Towers – 230,000,000 units
- Rampart of the Emperor – 310,000,000 units
- Forts on the Royal Isles – 310,000,000 units
- Push notifications are now accompanied by a sound.
- "✔" and "Х" markers are now displayed in the "Adventurer's equipment" window to show whether a piece of gear can be equipped.
❗ The game will not be available during maintenance, but you will receive a reward afterward. Update the app to the latest version so that it functions correctly.