- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- VIP status
As in any other Tournament, to achieve victory, you need points that you can earn by performing various actions.
Points in both your home and enemy Kingdom are earned for:
- Constructing and upgrading buildings
- Conducting Studies
- Training warriors
You can only earn points in your home Kingdom by performing the following actions:
- Yielding resources in resource locations
- Attacking Assailants, Alpha Assailants, and Apostates
You need to be an Order member to take part in the Kingdoms War: Retribution. This way, you can earn points in your home Kingdom and in enemy Kingdoms. To relocate to the latter, use the Invasion item.
Pay attention to the conditions for adding points.
If you join an Order in the 30 minutes before the Tournament is announced in the Events window, you won't receive points for personal and Order achievements, even if you complete all the tasks, nor will you earn points for your Kingdom.
If you leave an Order before the Kingdoms War: Retribution ends, you will lose points for personal achievements. In addition, you will stop earning Personal and Order points, as well as points for your Kingdom.
If you are not an Order member when the Kingdoms War: Retribution begins, you won't earn any points, including Kingdom points.
If you relocate to another Kingdom after the Tournament has been announced (using the Carriage item), you will no longer be able to participate in it. If you relocate during the Tournament, you will lose points for personal achievements. In addition, Lords who attack your Town won't get points for doing so.
This means that in order for the points you earn to count, you must be an Order member at least 30 minutes before the Tournament is announced in the "Soon to be active" section of the Events window.
Please note that warriors from the opposing Kingdoms can still gain points by attacking Lords who are not Order members, or who left or joined an Order in the 30 minutes before the Tournament was announced.
Stride confidently onward! If you gain victory in the Kingdoms War: Retribution, you can receive:
- Access to Great Resource Locations, where the amount of resources and yielding speed are substantially increased.
- Assailants' materials when yielding resources in the Great Resource Locations.
- Speed-ups of key processes and bonuses that affect all Lords from the winning Kingdom.
- Valuable rewards in return for your Order passing Tournament checkpoints: all Lords who earned at least one point for their Order are eligible for these rewards.
- Special rewards for passing personal achievement checkpoints.
- Trophies in the form of Gold that is given to Orders that have placed highly in the Tournament rankings.