- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- VIP status
Daily login reward
Helping members of your Order or Pact
By using Boosts you can temporarily increase various stats in the game: resource production, your army's offense and defense, the Experience that your Hero or Inquisitor gains, and more.
The Boosts are divided into categories: Army, Resources, Bonuses, Leaders, and Favorites. You can add Cardinals and Boosts you use most frequently to the Favorites list to get quick access to them. To do so, mark them with a star. In the future, information on the selected Boosts and Cardinals will also be displayed in this category.
The Boost icon shows which Boost is currently active and its expiration time.
If you already have one active Boost in your Town and want to activate one more from the same section, you have two options:
- If the new Boost is the same as the active Boost, the duration of the new item will be added to the time of the active Boost.
- If the new Boost is not the same as the active Boost, the new Boost will replace the active Boost.