- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP statuses
During the Kingdoms War, each of the sides in the conflict receives special points. Points are given to Lords for completing Tournament tasks.
The winner is the Kingdom that earns the most points.
To bring your Kingdom closer to triumph, earn points for the following actions:
- Attacking resource locations in the enemy Kingdom
- Attacking Assailants, Alpha Assailants, and Apostates in the enemy Kingdom
- Destroying troops of an enemy Kingdom's Lords (either in your home Kingdom or in enemy lands)
- Speeding up processes in the Town and Order Citadel
Pay attention to the conditions for adding points.
If you join an Order after a Tournament has been announced in the Events window, you won’t receive points for personal and Order achievements, even if you complete all the tasks. You will only earn points for your Kingdom.
If you leave an Order before the Kingdoms War ends, you will lose points for personal achievements.
If you are not an Order member when the Kingdoms War begins, you won’t earn points for personal or Order achievements, but you will be able to get points for your Kingdom.
If you change your home Kingdom during a Tournament, you will lose points for personal achievements. In addition, Lords who attack your Town won’t get points for doing so.
Note: if you change your home Kingdom using the Novice’s Relocation or Carriage items after a Tournament has been announced, you won’t be able to take part in it.
This means that in order for the points you earn to count, you must be an Order member when the Kingdoms War appears in the "Soon to be active" section of the Events window.