- Alpha Assailants
- Apostate and Apostate's Crypt
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- Recommendations for contacting support
- VIP status
Conducting Studies in the "Foreign expertise" tab
There are two ways to conduct Studies of this type: for Gold, instantly, or for Trophies of Arms, which will take some time.
Trophies of Arms are special items that you can get by destroying:
- Enemy warriors from other Kingdoms
- Rebels in Rebels' Towers
- Foreign warriors during a Championship in the Order Citadel
You can see the number of Trophies of Arms you have in the Resources section of the My Items tab.
Initially, the cost of Studies in all categories is the same. However, after conducting a Study in one of the categories, the cost for the remaining categories will increase by one level.
For example, if you conduct the first Study in the Offense category, then the cost of the Studies in the Defense and Castles categories will increase to the second level. If, after this, you conduct a Study in the Defense category, the cost of the Studies in the Castles category will increase to the third level.
If you start to conduct the first Study in one of the categories, and then change your mind and interrupt the process, the cost of the Studies in the rest of the categories will be reset to their initial level. Note: the Trophies of Arms will not be returned in this case.
For example, if you conduct the first Study in the Defense category, the cost of the Studies in the Offense and Castles categories will increase to the second level. If you interrupt the process, the cost for these two categories will be reset to the first level.
Think carefully about which category to choose first: Studies in your selected category will cost you much less.
- The higher the Study cost level, the more Power and Hero's and Inquisitor's Experience you will get for conducting it.
- Boosts, VIP status, and other bonuses influence the Studies in the "Foreign expertise" tab, in the same way that they affect standard Studies.
- You can only conduct one Study at a time, but this increases to two at a time when the Hire Scholar special item is applied.