- Account Linking
- Additional Construction Brigade
- Additional Engineer Drone
- Aggressors and Ultra Aggressors
- Base Design
- Clan Base
- Dimensions Map
- Early Relocation
- Energy Dome Scanner
- Global Map
- Item Store
- Leader Clone
- Leader's Secrecy
- Leader's Sets
- Recommendations for contacting support
- Resources and Technology Points
- Terminator Genisys: Future War is closing down
- Time Machine
- VIP Status
The War of the Worlds: Clans — Features
Your Clan receives points for the following actions in both home and enemy Dimensions:
- Collecting and transforming resources
- Attacking Aggressors and Ultra Aggressors
- Destroying combat units belonging to the opposing Clan
- Resurrecting and recovering troops
- Conducting Researches on your Base and the Clan Base
- Constructing and upgrading buildings on your Base and the Clan Base.
For your points to count towards the total points, you should be member of a Clan by the time the Competition appears in the “Soon to be active” block.
A Commander who leaves a Clan before the Competition is over cannot earn any points in it.
Please note that during the War of the Worlds: Clans, you can participate in the Onslaught only if you are in the same Dimension as the group attack leader.
Rewards for victory in the War of the Worlds: Clans Competition:
- Rate of resource transformation, building construction and Research in the Clan Base increases by 10% for 7 days
- Base Design for every Clan member earning at least one point in the Competition
- The Chief of the victorious Clan receives a Case of resources (the amount of resources depends on the Clan's League).