- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- VIP status
Exploring the Ruins
The Dominion Ruins are ancient remains of the majestic Empire. They are only accessible to Adventurers, who can explore the buildings that still stand in the abandoned streets.
Your Adventurer needs to explore all the buildings on a street in order to proceed to the next street.
A street can consist of 3 to 10 buildings. For exploring all the buildings, you receive a Dominion Coffer. To claim the rewards contained in it, hit the corresponding button. Streets on which you haven't claimed the Coffers will have a special marker.
Also, when you explore a street, you instantly receive permanent bonuses that improve the military stats of your Town. You can view these bonuses in the Bonuses tab of the "Dominion streets" window.
The street is considered explored if every building on it has been explored with at least one star.
Stars are awarded as follows:
- One star is awarded for destroying the Marauders' Leader.
- Two stars are awarded for destroying the Marauders' Leader and completely exploring a building: opening all halls, finding all Coffers, and defeating all enemies.
- Three stars are awarded for destroying the Marauders' Leader, completely exploring a building, and saving 50% of the Adventurer's health in doing so.
You can also receive a reward for exploring each building. To find out the reward, select a building and switch to the Rewards tab.
To enter a building, you will need the Dominion Key item, which can be obtained in the following ways:
- Complete daily Quests
- Claim your daily reward in the Bank
- Reach checkpoints and take the top places in certain Tournaments
- Purchase it as part of Bank offers
- Open Marauders' Coffers
- Explore street buildings
- Open Dominion Coffers
A building consists of a number of halls. For exploring these halls, you receive bonuses, rewards, and Adventurer's experience.
A hall might turn out to be empty, or it may contain a Marauders' Coffer, one of the Marauders, or a Marauder Leader. When an enemy appears, you will start fighting right away.
Marauders' Coffers are part of the Dominion's treasures. You can find various items and materials for the Dominion Workshop contained within them. To open a Coffer, just press on it.
Marauders are deserters who betrayed their Lords on the battlefield. For defeating Marauders, you receive trophies and Adventurer's experience.
The Marauders' Leaders are stronger opponents, and you will encounter one in each building. By defeating them, you will earn the most valuable trophies and be able to proceed directly to the next building, without having to open the remaining halls.
If you decide to leave the Ruins before you finish exploring the building you're on, you can save your progress. Then, when you return to the building from the Street screen or when proceeding from the Town into Dominion, you will immediately be presented with the "Continue exploration" button and will be able to continue exploring the hall from wherever you saved your progress. In addition, you won't have to spend Dominion Keys to enter it.
If you lose your connection or close the game, your building exploration progress will be saved. If this happens during battle, your progress will also be saved, and you will continue the battle after returning to the building. The previous battle history will be lost, however.
Depending on how many stars you receive for exploring a building, the following actions will be available to you:
- If you got one star for exploring the building, you can continue exploring it to receive more stars or explore it again from the very beginning. Please note that if you start exploring the next building, when you return to the current building, you will start exploring it again from the first hall.
- If you got two stars for exploring the building, you can explore it again to improve your results and receive three stars. You need to return to the Street screen and select the building again. In this case, you will start exploring it from the first hall.
- If you got three stars for exploring the building, then you are taken back to the Street screen and can select the next building for exploration. In addition, auto mode becomes available to you for exploring the current building again.
Remember that the number of buildings you explore with three stars affects building upgrades in the Dominion.
When you explore the buildings again, the best result is saved. For example, if you receive one star the second time you explore a building that you previously explored with two stars, the previous result of two stars will be retained.
You can explore buildings again several times. The counter for available attempts is reset at regular intervals. For buildings that you explored with three stars, auto mode is available.
Auto mode allows you to explore a building a selected number of times over a specified period. To do so, you will also need Dominion Keys. In this mode, building exploration is always successful, and you will receive a general report about all the trophies that you received in your mail.