- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero's Profiles
- Hero's Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player's Town
- VIP status
Capturing and defending the Eternal Stronghold
The Eternal Stronghold has three statuses:
The Eternal Stronghold has this status until a Lord and their troops capture it or defeat the troops of another player that are already there. When one of these events happens, the Eternal Stronghold acquires Assault status.
Once the Eternal Stronghold acquires Assault status, the timer starts.
When the Eternal Stronghold has Assault status, it can be attacked by members of any Order. If nobody manages to defeat the warriors defending the Eternal Stronghold before the timer runs out, it acquires Guarded status.
The Eternal Stronghold acquires this status only when one of the Lords successfully defends it against attacks for 1 hour. As soon as this happens, the status changes to Guarded, and a 24-hour timer starts.
It is impossible to attack the Eternal Stronghold when it is Guarded. All troops sent to attack it before the Eternal Stronghold acquired Guarded status will turn around after reaching their destination and return to their Lord's Town. If the troops were sent by a Lord from the Order or Pact defending the Eternal Stronghold, they automatically become its defenders.
The Eternal Stronghold has Guarded status for 24 hours and then it acquires Open status again and remains in this status until troops of another Lord destroy its defenders. When this happens, the Eternal Stronghold acquires Assault status again.
During worldwide Tournaments, you can attack and capture the Eternal Stronghold in an enemy Kingdom. The rules are the same as those for the home Kingdom, with two additional stipulations:
- If there are any troops in the Eternal Stronghold when a worldwide Tournament ends, they will return to their Lord's Town, and the Town will be automatically relocated back to its home Kingdom.
- The Eternal Stronghold retains Guarded status until the timer runs out, even if the Order that had captured and had been holding the Eternal Stronghold returned to its home Kingdom when the Tournament ended.
Important! There can be no more than 50 reinforcements in the Eternal Stronghold. Plan your actions carefully and send only the strongest warriors.