- Alpha Assailants
- Apostates and Apostate Masters
- Assailant and Assailant's Camp
- Battle on the Isles
- Conquest of the Dominion
- Dominion Ruins
- Eternal Stronghold
- Hero’s Profiles
- Hero’s Skills
- Kingdoms War
- Kingdoms War: Rebellion
- Kingdoms War: Retribution
- Linking and restoring your account
- Lord information
- Lord's Palace
- Order Citadel
- Orders War
- Player’s Town
- VIP status
Infirmaries' Capacity is an item that allows you to temporarily increase the capacity of all Infirmaries in the Town.
For example, if your Infirmaries can accommodate 10,000 injured warriors, the 1-Hour Infirmaries' Capacity, +100% Boost increases the number of places by 100%, i.e. to 20,000.
You can purchase the Infirmaries' Capacity item as part of Bank offers.
There are two ways to use the item:
1. Apply it from the Military section of the My Items tab in the Items window.
2. Go to the Boosts window, then the Army category, select the Infirmaries' Capacity section, and activate the Boost.